Thursday, June 9, 2011

Life without My Blackberry…

 

Towards the end of last year I took out a new phone contract that came with a Blackberry phone.

I was very keen to get on board with Blackberry because of the internet service and push email (you get the emails as soon as they are sent).

When Blackberry first came to South Africa’s shores I found the contracts providing the phones, far to expensive. But like most mobile advancements, prices had to come down.

So yes, I got my first Blackberry!

What I could use the phone for grow and grow and grow. It started for me with the Blackberry instant message service – what a great way to keep in touch with family and friends. But my journey with Blackberry soon grow to include the ability to use Twitter, Facebook and various other social networking sites.

The list of things I started using my Blackberry for just kept growing and growing until a sad day came - my phone died on me!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, the operating system for some reason was lost and needed to be re-installed!

This has meant that my Blackberry has been sent away to be fixed. So I’m currently Blackberry-less!

To say I can’t wait for its return would be an understatement!

How sad that I have become so dependant upon it – is that what the big brothers at Blackberry wanted?

No comments:

Post a Comment